- We offer a lifetime warranty policy with no string attached. The process is fairly simple and we will honor the warranty ANYTIME as long as you have directly bought from us. This is a major policy change in our business model. After months of back and forth, we have managed to strike a deal with a few major factories in China to make it happen. However, it will only apply for orders after 10/25/2019.
- All our batteries come with a one-year warranty. This warranty covers any defects that may occur with the battery within a year of purchase as long as there is no physical damage to the battery. You can return the battery to us within the one year period for a credit back based on the current selling price or the purchase price, whichever is lower, or exchange
- All tools that we sell come with a 30-day warranty period. This covers any manufacturing defects with the tools and the product can be returned to us within 30 days of purchase for a credit back based on the current selling price or the purchase price, whichever is lower, or exchange
NO RESTOCKING FEE
- We have realized that the restocking fee can really add up to customer's expenses over time. Seller are often compelled to request that to make up for processing the reverse logistics but we have decided to waive it going forward. A small gesture from us to show we care!
ACCEPTING USED PARTS
- Yes, again, there is no string attached. If a product is defective, we want to take responsibility regardless of the scratches and visible condition. Our customers would not have to bother returning items to us with scratches, to begin with, if it weren't defective and therefore, we will now accept used parts with scratches as long as it is not physically damaged. We try our best to have as much grasp on the supply chain and have multiple QC phases to ensure the stability of products but upon any unexpected situations, we are completely backing you up!
- The returns/exchange process is very straightforward. You can either select the products you want to return to us via your personal dashboard and generate an RMA label or we can send you the RMA label via email upon request. We normally try to process everything within 48 hours. The endgame is simply to eliminate the entire RMA process by having the lowest defective rate but till then, if a product doesn't meet your expectations, we want to make it up with our fanatical customer support and RMA policy. Return postage is firmly the responsibility of the sender. Any packages sent back to us via Return to Sender method will be charged the additional shipping cost in the amount of $4.99-$9.99 depending on the final cost incurred.